Over the years, the Utah State Historical Society has collected hundreds of historic al photographs, some of which portray Utah indigenous peoples. Click here, here, here, and here for some of my favorites. All photos are from the Peoples of Utah Photograph Collection, donated to USHS by Helen Zeese Papanikolas.
- The Suicide of Mary Cook
- “Man-Eater”Alfred Packer and Preston Nutter: Cannibalism on the Way to the Colorado Gold Mines
- Medical College of Utah
- Salt Lake City’s Historic Mormon Chapels
- B’nai Israel
- Armistice Day in Utah, 1918
- John Muir in Utah
- Book About Utah Valley Wins Another Prize
- Salt Lake’s Odd Fellows Hall is on the Move!