A few days ago I posted a story on Plum Alley, Salt Lake’s bygone Chinese enclave, and wanted to follow it up with more information. For those of you who like historical photographs, check out the photos of Plum Alley in the online digital collections of Utah State History. You can find the photos here. Enjoy.
- The Suicide of Mary Cook
- “Man-Eater”Alfred Packer and Preston Nutter: Cannibalism on the Way to the Colorado Gold Mines
- Medical College of Utah
- Salt Lake City’s Historic Mormon Chapels
- B’nai Israel
- Armistice Day in Utah, 1918
- John Muir in Utah
- Book About Utah Valley Wins Another Prize
- Salt Lake’s Odd Fellows Hall is on the Move!