The Dominguez-Escalante journal can be found online here. Many scholars, claim that the expedition crossed over into what is now Utah between September 11 and September 13, 1776. The Rio San Buenaventura mentioned in the September 13 entry is likely the Green River.
- The Suicide of Mary Cook
- “Man-Eater”Alfred Packer and Preston Nutter: Cannibalism on the Way to the Colorado Gold Mines
- Medical College of Utah
- Salt Lake City’s Historic Mormon Chapels
- B’nai Israel
- Armistice Day in Utah, 1918
- John Muir in Utah
- Book About Utah Valley Wins Another Prize
- Salt Lake’s Odd Fellows Hall is on the Move!